Sunday, August 31, 2014

Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes Bites


There are cheesecakes. 
And then there are mini cheesecakes with raspberry swirls in them. 

From experience I can tell you that mini raspberry swirl cheesecakes > regular cheesecakes.
I've blogged about my family's obsession with cheesecakes before. I used to make at least one cheesecake a month, which is kind of a lot if you really think about it. But S doesn't really like cheesecakes that much so this was probably my first time making them since I got married. 


Suffice it to say that S really loved these cheesecakes! They are the perfect size for a single serving, and the tart raspberry swirls really go well with the heavy creamy cake. 
As someone who does enjoy cheesecake, I single handedly cleaned off three of these little guys in one go. If that's you too, be sure to give them a try.


You can find the original recipe for 32 servings here, or 16 servings here. Good luck and enjoy!
post signature
Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!

Unknown said...

Your Raspberry swirl cheescakes bites looking very delicious. Have you tried Pakistani Cooking Recipes I love all Pakistani Recipes and mostly the appetizers by zarnak sidhwa recipes

© Best of Wardah. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.